The LMBC praise team needs you! If you sing, play an instrument, or love to mess with expensive electronics, and you have a desire to serve on the praise team, we have a desire to get you plugged in to serve.
On any week you serve, your time commitment would include a rehearsal, usually Thursday nights from 7pm-9pm. On Sunday morning singers and musicians would need to be on the stage ready to go by 8am; techies would need to be in the booth no later than 7:45am.
We are looking for individuals who can sing. We are striving to add harmony parts to the congregational songs and special music.
Please Note: The ability to read music is a definite plus, but it is not required. We only ask that you can sing, have a teachable spirit, and are willing to be stretched a little out of your comfort zone, while having a good time. Still unsure? Please contact Stan McGuire with any questions.
We are looking for all kinds of instruments (not just guitars and drums):
- Piano, keyboard
- Guitars: Acoustic, Bass, Electric, Mandolin
- Drums / Percussion
- Strings: Violin, Viola, Cello, Bass
- Wind Instruments: Flute, Clarinet, French Horn, Sax, Trumpet, Trombone
- Do you play something not listed (and wish to play)? Please contact Stan McGuire
Please Note: You do not need to be a seasoned veteran on your instrument in order to serve on the praise team. If you are an “up-and-comer”, or “a little rusty”, we welcome you to come and serve alongside those who are more experienced. We just ask that you have a teachable spirit and are willing to be stretched a little out of your comfort zone, while having a good time. Still unsure? Please contact Stan McGuire with any questions.
We are looking for individuals to run the following:
Please Note: prior experience is greatly appreciated but not required. All necessary training will be provided. Please contact Stan McGuire with any questions.
Let’s Get Started!
Please download, complete, and send back the “Praise Team Information Sheet”. To do this:
- Right-Click this link, and select “Save Target As…” OR “Save Link As…”
- Open the saved form, and fill it out on your computer (it is a fillable form)
- Save the completed form and email it to email@example.com