9:00 a.m. Sunday School Services:
- New Beginnings/Nursery, 0-35 months Rm #12
- Sprouts, 30 months up to 3 yo., Rm #7
- Seedlings, 4 and 5 yo., Room #4
- Alders, 6 and 7 yo., Room #14
- Willows/Birch, 8 and 9 yo., Room #15
- Pines, 10 yo., Room #10
11:00 a.m. Children's Church Service:
- New Beginnings/Nursery, 0-35 months, Rm #12
- Preschool Church, 3 yo to Prekindergarten, Rm #4
- Children’s Church, Kindergarten through 5th grade, Youth Room #8
All children ages Birth-10 (age as of 8/15) need to be registered before attending class.
All kids need to be checked in at one of our three check-in stations. Ages 0-5 will need to be dropped off and picked up from their classes.
We love our Life Groups and a chance to connect in a smaller setting with other families in our church. In partnership with Pastor Jason, Family Life Group Guides will be provided to assist deeper learning at a more developmentally appropriate level for our youngest Life Group members.
Check our Facebook group to print these Family Life Group Guides or pick them up at the Children's Ministry desk in the foyer.
If your family hasn’t connected with a Life Group, please sign up on a iPad in the lobby!
Hello, I am Hannah Thompson, the Children’s Ministry Director at Lazy Mountain Bible Church.
We are so glad you have brought your kids to worship with us. Our Children’s Mission Theme is “Growing Together”! Your children’s spiritual growth and development is so important to us. Our volunteer staff is excited to walk beside you and your child on their journey in growing in Christ.
If you have any questions or want to get involved, please chat with me at church or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.