"God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8 (NIV)
- Our Hearts are IMPURE. (Jeremiah 17:9)
- Our Hearts KNOW God's requirement. (Romans 2:14-15a)
- Our Hearts DON'T FOLLOW God's requirement. (Romans 2:15b)
- Our Hearts are in REBELLION against God. (Psalm 14:3)
- Our Hearts are SEPARATED from God for eternity. (Romans 3:23)
- God's Heart is PERFECT and without sin. (Leviticus 19:2)
- God's Heart is FULL of JUSTICE. (Ecclesiastes 12:14)
- God's Heart is for BROKEN PEOPLE. (Matthew 11:9-13)
- God's Heart is FULL of GRACE. (2 Corinthians 5:21)
- Man's Heart must BELIEVE,,,Jesus died and rose from the dead.
- Man's Heart must RECOGNIZE...Sin separates us from a Holy God.
- Man's Heart must REPENT...Look at sin as God does and turn from it.
- Man's Heart must CONFESS...Openly acknowledge that Jesus is your savior.
Lazy Mountain Bible Church practices two ordinances that celebrate Christianity. BAPTISM is the celebration of what has occurred in the heart of an individual who has made a decision to place their hope and trust in Christ for salvation. Baptism symbolizes the burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ, shows our death to our old lives, shows our future hope of being raised from the dead, and symbolizes us as trusting in the gospel for our sins. COMMUNION is a reminder of Christ's payment for our sins, a reminder that Christ will return for an eternal communion, and it is a celebration that we practice monthly. At LMBC, Communion is open for ALL believers,