Needed: Worship and Arts Director
Lazy Mountain Bible Church is actively seeking a Worship and Arts Director. The major responsibilities associated with this position include Sunday morning worship, music, worship practice, leading music, art, and sound system teams.
Skills and strengths needed:
- Must be a person of God who loves the Lord first,
- must love to lead a congregation of believers in worshiping our Lord,
- must be skilled in using a team approach to work with volunteers who together bring the worship atmosphere to the congregation,
- must be skilled/gifted in the use of music and other art forms of worship,
- must be able to handle people who have different tastes in worship and seek to bring love, grace and unit to bear on these differences.
LMBC practices a blended approach to worship, so a variety of music tastes should be appreciated.
LMBC is looking for an individual who demonstrates love for the Lord and demonstrates that as a leader in worship and arts. This person is a team player and can work with people of all ages. This person has a heart to see people discipled and following Christ in their lives. The individual is to be a Bible College Graduate with the minimum of 5 years ministry experience.
Individuals interested in being considered for this position are asked to submit a resume to the Administrative Pastor, Pastor Dave Kenny, by email: email@example.com or mail (16005 E Shawn Dr., Palmer, AK 99645).